Today is World Cancer Day

Today is World Cancer Day.

It is a day dedicated to raising awareness, imparting knowledge and eliminating myths about the disease;

It is a day to join together to fight cancer and find cures;

It is a day to honor those who have battled cancer and rally behind those who are still fighting the disease; and

It is a day to show your support by registering for the Susan G. Komen 2014 Mother’s Day Race for the Cure.

By joining hundreds of other participants on Sunday, May 11, 2014, you become a part of the solution to find a cure for breast cancer.  With your help, 75% of net proceeds raised from the Race for the Cure go to support breast health and treatment in the Chicagoland Area, and the remaining 25% goes to support global research.

Click here to register today join me and REMAX to help make our vision of a world without breast cancer a reality.

Save $5 on your registration fee by entering the code WCD5.  Hurry — this offer ends at 5:00 pm on Friday, February 7th!

<p>

<a href=”http://chicagoland.info-komen.org/site/TR?px=7020550&pg=personal&fr_id=4025&et=E-bQ-Vub2_WDofGZP3JVaw”>Click here to visit my personal page.</a><br />

<span> <br />
http://chicagoland.info-komen.org/site/TR?px=7020550&pg=personal&fr_id=4025&et=E-bQ-Vub2_WDofGZP3JVaw</span>;
</p>

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s